Most people think that healthy food doesnt taste good. I dont agree, here is one that tried out for dinner
1 cup Jowar Flour (Sorghum flour)
1 cup Wheat flour
1 tspn besan
2 tspn Jeera
1 tspn Ajwain
1 tspn Chilli powder / 1 finely chopped green chilli
1 tspn turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl add all ingredients
2. Add boiling water and knead it into smooth dough
3. Set the dough aside for 10 minutes
4. Divide the dough into small balls
5. Dip one ball into the Wheat flour to coat and roll it out into a thin disc. Keep dipping the roti into the dry flour to prevent it from sticking to the rolling surface.
6. Shake or rub off excess flour from the rotli and place it onto the hot tawa.
7. Flip to the other side once you see bubbles appear on the surface. Allow it to cook for 10-15 seconds.Serve with fresh salad and Low Fat curd